Iowa Chapter Scholarship Application
The Randy A. Haskins scholarship program is designed to encourage and promote individuals to pursue degrees and careers in the healthcare technology / healthcare information and management systems. Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis.
Applicants for the Iowa Chapter Randy A. Haskins Scholarship must fulfill these minimum requirements:
- The applicant must be a member of the Iowa HIMSS Chapter
- Scholarship must be used for professional development or career advancement related to healthcare technology / healthcare information and management systems. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Attending a class, school, college, workshop or conference
- Certification (CPHIMS, CAHIMS, RN-BC Informatics, RHIT, Project Management, etc)
Complete the scholarship form below with additional requirements including:
- Write a personal essay describing how your class/workshop/conference/certification will assist in your professional development /career advancement in healthcare technology /healthcare information and management systems.
- Two letters of professional recommendations
- Copy of transcripts/receipts/exam results as applicable for scholarship intent
Recognition of recipient(s) include announcement on Iowa HIMSS Chapter website and social media outlets.
Complete the scholarship application below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you submit the form, make sure to include the additional documentation required for the application in the email.
If you would like to donate to the Randy Haskins Memorial Scholarship, please visit our donation page to learn more.
If you would like to learn more about Randy A. Haskins and his service to Iowa HiMSS, please visit the testimonials page.