Iowa HiMSS January 2017 Chapter Meeting
1115 8th Ave., Grinnell, IA 50112
Joe Rosenfield Center - Room 101
- Jim Green, ICE Technologies, Inc.
- I Just Want a Global View of my Patient! - Reaching Patient Data Interoperability
- Jim Tufts, ICE Technologies, Inc.
- Value-Based Reimbursement: Preparing for the Paradigm Shift
- John Frownfelter M.D. CMIO, Physician Executive, Information Builders Consultant
- Transforming Your Clinical Data into Actionable Analytics! How Analytics are Providing a Framework to Address the Major Drivers of Change
- Katie Tunning, University of Iowa, Steve Palmersheim, University of Iowa, and Shirley Gusta, Genesis Health System
- Data Governance (Current to Future State Planning) and Data Analytics (ACO Focus)
Hotels in the area:
Country Inn & Suites
1710 West Street South
Grinnell, IA 50112
Rate: $109 +tax
Ask for Iowa HiMSS room block
Click here for a Campus Map
The building you will be in is located in the Joe Rosenfield Center (DL) and the room is located on the west end of the building.
There is a small parking lot on the east side of the railroad tracks on 8th Ave.
There is also a parking lot off of 10th Ave by the railroad tracks, then you take the side walk to get to the building
Street parking is also available
Please join us for our January Chapter Meeting sponsored by CDW, Commvault, ConvergeOne and Connection.
Don't miss out on our HiMSS Social Event at Solera Wine Bar the night before from 5:00pm to 8:00pm!